Monday, November 2, 2009

Predictions.

Jason-

I hear ya man. 2020 is a long, long way away. And, as you mentioned, things are changing more and more rapidly all the time. I am not necessarily looking for specific predictions about things ten years down the road...as I am not sure that will be of much value, but what will be some significant shifts playing out in the next ten years. For example will organizations continue to move away from hierarchical models towards networked models? And if we believe this to be true, what might that mean for HR (or Talent, or OD) or whatever we want to focus on.

And you can have your seat at the table, and I hope that it is a comfortable one. I believe that the action is moving away from the table out to the front yard, so that is where I am headed. I look forward to seeing what you have squeezed out of your crystal ball.

-joe

No comments:

Post a Comment